CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. In case You wish to cancel a booking made by You, You can do so in the following manner;
(i) In case a booking is done before 5 p.m. on a business day for collection of sample on the next business day, You can cancel it or defer it to another business day within the next 5 business days, by exercising any of the two options any time before 9 p.m. on the day of Your booking.
(ii) In case a booking is done after 5 pm on a business day for collection of sample on the business day following the next business day, You can cancel it or defer it to another business day within the next 5 business days, by exercising any of the two options any time before 5 p.m. on the next business day.
2. In case You do not exercise any of the two options as stated in para 1 above within the time limit mentioned therein, Your right to claim for Services shall stand forfeited and the Fee paid by You shall be forfeited by the Company. If, on the booking date or the deferred date, as the case may be, You failed to visit the testing facility or failed to provide the sample at the time of availing Home Service, Your right to claim for Services shall stand forfeited and the Fee paid by You shall be forfeited by the Company.
3. If the Cancellation is done by You within the time limit mentioned in para 1 above, the amount paid by You shall get refunded to You within 7-10 working days after the deduction of 2.5% cancellation charges on the total amount of the invoice.
4. The refund amount shall be paid only by way of credit to the same credit card/bank account from where the payment was made by You.
DELIVERY OF TEST REPORT(S)
1. Once Your test report(s) is (are) ready, You will receive a link to download Your test report(s) by e-mail on Your registered e-mail ID or by SMS/WhatsApp on Your registered mobile number. In case, You have opted for delivery of test report(s) in physical form, the same shall be delivered to You in physical form in the following manner:
(i) In case the sample is given by You at the testing facility, You can collect it in person from the testing facility on the date and time informed to You at the time of collection of the sample.
(ii) In case You availed Home Service for collection of the sample, the test report(s) shall be delivered at Your home on the date informed to You at the time of collection of sample
2. The test report(s) shall take a time of 1-14 days (excluding Sundays) depending on the nature of the test/health package(s) except some tests which may take longer time if results are not clear or there are any events of Force Majeure or which are done by International Testing agency. Any additional information may be required from You during testing process which needs to be furnished by You within 24 hours by You from the time it was informed to You to get testing results on time. All attempts will be made to deliver on the preferred date of delivery but the Company will not be held liable if the delivery does not take place on that day due to any unforeseen reasons or circumstances.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENT POLICY
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to other website(s) operated by parties other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for Your reference only. The Company does not control such other website(s) and is not responsible for their content. The Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such other website(s) does not imply any endorsement of the material on such other website(s) or any association with their operators.
- The Company is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any such website(s) or for any errors, omissions, or representations on any such website(s). The Company does not endorse any advertiser on any such website(s) in any manner. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on Your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- Our website hosts advertisements, including banners and sponsored links, which are distinguished by the word “Advertisement/Offers”.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This website, including, without limitation, all services, content, data, functions and materials, is provided on “as is ” as available basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and we hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied. We do not warrant that the website or the services, content, functions, or materials contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. We shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or services. Further, we shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control. We make no warranty that the website will meet users’ requirements. No advice, results, or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
We try to ensure that the information posted on the website is correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on the website at any time and without any prior warning. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness, or completeness of any of the information available on the website, nor will we be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on the website.
The information on the website is provided with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendation. You should not rely on any information on the website to replace consultations with qualified health care professionals to meet your individual medical needs. Patients and their caretakers should consult with a qualified health care professional before undertaking any treatment.
Any specific advice or opinion in any part of the test report is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this website. Further, it shall be the sole responsibility of the users to provide any information and/or disclose true and correct information about their medical history at the time of subscribing for the services and we do not take any responsibility for the accuracy or validity or truth of the report posted on the website and we shall not be liable on this account based on any incorrect/false information having been provided by the user.
You should not rely on the website to maintain any data or information you submit; you should retain all such data and information in your own records for use if the website fails or is unavailable, or the data or information is lost.
Without limitation of the above in this section, we and our affiliates, suppliers, and licensors make no warranties or representations regarding any services ordered or provided via the website, and hereby disclaim, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in services information, frequently asked questions documents, and otherwise on the website or in correspondence with us or our representatives. All services ordered or provided via the website are provided by us “as is, except to the extent, if at all, otherwise set forth in a license or sale agreement separately entered into in writing between you and we or our licensor or supplier.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.